Teaching and Research are at the core of Centrale Lille Missions :
- Centrale Lille trains responsible engineers and doctoral students to be fully aware of the role they have to play in society, for the world of tomorrow :
Three engineering training programmes, eight master’s degrees including three international programmes, 1 PhD programme, 5 research laboratories, 3 endowed Chairs. For more than 160 years, Centrale Lille has been training high-level engineers and researchers. The ambition of Centrale Lille is to develop skills and assist all students in cultivating their individual talents.
- From fundamental to applied research and innovation, Centrale Lille follows a high quality scientific policy in perfect harmony with the European strategic approaches implemented by the Horizon 2020 programme.
Thanks to its five research laboratories and the researchers team working there, Centrale Lille makes advances a wide variety of scientific fields and aims to develop innovatory approaches in collaboration with industrial partners. In 2014, Centrale Lille registered 10 patent families.
Centrale Lille also contributes to the training of researchers offering 5 Research Masters programs both to its ownstudent engineers and to students recruited abroad.
At Centrale Lille, research is conducted in several main fields:
- Nanotechnologies, Micro-technologies, Optroelectronics
- Mechanics, Civil engineering
- Electronics, Electrotechnics
- Information processing, Acoustics
- Automatic control, Robotics
- Complex systems Engineering
- Catalytic Processes Engineering
ONERA is the French aerospace and defense research center. Under the supervision of the French Ministry of Defense, it is a public institution that employs around 2,000 people distributedbetween 8 sites in France. ONERA is atypical, which is its strength and what makes itessential in its sector.
• It works for both the state and industry. Its business model is based on around 50% of contractual activities.
• It conducts fundamental and applied research. Its low TRL work enables it to master the complexity of the issues and thereby remove technological barriers encountered by its partners.
• It conducts experimental and numerical tests. It thus has a set of experimental resources and large strategic wind tunnels for defense and industry. In addition, it develops its own simulation and calculation software, which it uses or shares.
• It gathers all of the skills necessary for the aerospace field. Its 1,500 researchers, 13% of which are doctoral students, thus take on transversal problems.
ONERA contributes to the greatest achievements in the field: the Ariane and Airbus ranges (aircraft and helicopters), the Rafale, Dassault Aviation’s Falcons, the strategic or tactical defense systems (ASMP-A, M51, SCALP, etc.), the Graves space surveillance radar, the Very Large Telescope, etc.Since 2007, it is a Carnot institute, which bears testimony to its commitment to promote joint research between public laboratories and companies.
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group. The company provides the most efficient civil and military helicopter solutions to its customers who serve, protect, save lives and safely carry passengers in highly demanding environments. Flying more than 3 million flight hours per year, the company’s in-service fleet includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in 152 countries. Airbus Helicopters employs more than 23,000 people worldwide and in 2014 generated revenues of 6.5 billion Euros. In line with the company’s new identity, fully integrated into Airbus Group, Airbus Helicopters has renamed its product range replacing the former “EC” designation with an “H”.
Support the 42nd European Rotorcraft Forum and promote your organization to a high level audience.
- Be seen as an active participant in global, political and technical discussions
- Confirm your strategy in determining the course for the future
- Promote your organization, its products and programmes to a distinguished, high-level audience.
- Receive recognition as a Conference sponsor in all Conference promotional material.
- Network with attendees, many of whom are decision-makers in the industry.
- Get a free space to exhibit (if applicable in package).
For more information on the various sponsorship packages and advantages, please contact:
Anne VENABLES or Aude LURBE
3AF Executive Secretariat
6, Rue Galilée – 75116 PARIS (FRANCE)
Phone: +33 (0)1 56 64 12 30, Fax: +33 (0)1 56 64 12 31